Thursday, September 27, 2007

Mecca?

Twice a year, here in Central Texas, there is a huge wonderful antique show. I had heard it called Marburger or Round Top after the main store and town name. A friend went last year and raved about it. Then I started reading about it in my magazines. It is one of those big shows that stretch along the highways linking these little dinky towns between Austin and Houston.

Well tomorrow I'll know the score because I'll be there! Even though all my buddies have declined an invitation to tag along, I'm going. I'm taking a camera and hope to post a full report of what I see.

I'm leaving as soon as the kids are sent off to school and return in time for the big school picnic tomorrow evening. Neighbors are taking the kids in the afternoon, and hopefully I'll find some treasures for eBay. We'll see.....

No comments: